How to book train ticket online: It’s so simple nowadays. You can book train ticket online through the official train ticket booking website www.irctc.co.in
There are simple steps to do so. All you required to have a debit card or credit card. You can also book train ticket online using net banking as a payment method.
How to book a train ticket on IRCTC using desktop and mobile?
You can book your online train ticket using your mobile or desktop. Follow the steps below:
- For online train ticket booking, sign up at IRCTC official website. If you already have IRCTC account then fill your user id and password at IRCTC Login page, and press enter.
2. You will find the window to fill and select the boarding station and destination station there. Also, there are options to choose date and class. Simply fill details of your desired ticket and click ‘Find Trains’.
3. Once you click on the ‘Find Trains’ button, it will land you to a new window of the website. In the new page, you will see the list and details of the trains on selected dates and travel points.
4. Check the availability of seats on different trains by selecting the class.
5. If the tickets show available or you want to book tickets even if it shows waiting, click on the option ‘book now’.
6. In the next page, you will see the options to fill your name, age, gender, etc. Also, fill your phone number and captcha, and click ‘continue booking’.
7. Next page shows options for payment. Select any of your suitable payment options. You can choose payment using a debit card, credit card, net banking, IRCTC wallet, and UPI.
8. Make the payment and get booked ticket online. You will also get SMS and email on your registered phone number and email id.